Saturday, August 09, 2003

July 16, 2003
More agonizing…beach or ‘burbs? We got Patrick to drive us to the suburb in the daylight (Ana’s request), then drop us off in Coogee. He and Lenka were so nice. After a quick lunch of fish & chips (again), we decided to take the grown-up house.
We did MORE walking around Coogee. The beach is really nice, and the weather was beautiful. It has been easy to forget that it is Winter here.
Michelle, her husband Sean, and their two kids Amber (7) and Lockland (1) live upstairs. They have a separate entrance in the back. All of us are hoping this doesn’t turn ugly. Michelle assures us she won’t be butting into what we do because she “remembers what being at uni was like.” I wonder what they do?
Bought my Eddie Izzard tickets. All the other shows were almost sold out so he added a show on my birthday. I had to decide between tickets for all three of us in the upper balcony, or 2 tickets in row J. It’s my birthday, the girls don’t even know who Izzard is…I went for row J. I figure I’ll try to find a nice British girl who knows Izzard to go with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home