Saturday, February 14, 2004

More snow?!

It snowed in Austin last night! Real, honest-to-goodness snow! There was about 2 inches of snow on my truck this morning. Some kids in my apartment complex made a 4 ft. tall snowman. My snowman was slightly less ambitious.

Leave me alone...Kids from the Valley don't exactly get a lot of practice making snowmen growing up. The closest I can remember is when there was this mega-freeze in the mid-1980's. Our Buick LeSaber had a layer of ice on it an inch and a half thick. I got all bundled up to go outside and look at it. Then, unbeknownst to my parents, I went inside and got a hammer. I went back outside and proceeded to hit the car with the hammer to see if I could break the ice. I was about 6, and it made sense at the time. Actually, it still makes sense to me. Is that bad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home