Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Busy weekend...

Just Saturday, actually. First, A&F was awesome! By far the best in my short time here. Joey did a great job writing. Ron and the rest did a great job choosing and playing the songs. Amy, Melissa, et. al. in Medley were great, too. It's a cool feeling to see so many of my friends getting to dislpay their talents.

Speaking of talents, my friend Karen gave me a copy of her debut album which, I must say, was off the hizzie. Ok, maybe I shouldn't say that...but it was really good. I wish the "only MC with a JD" tons of luck in the future.

After A&F, I hit not 1, but TWO spots downtown. Seriously, I am WAY over my quota for the semester. The A&F after party was on the east side of 6th street! I deserve combat pay for wading my way through the drunken, half-naked undergrads. Then again, perhaps it is it's own reward...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home