Monday, August 02, 2004

Car Shopping...

Things are getting down and dirty now, gang. Even though I've known when I would have to leave Austin, it still freaks me out as being too soon. I think I would feel better if I had a place to live up there. (BTW, there's some guy has a rather extensive photo tour of the Moscow area if you want to check it out.) I emailed some folks who are going to help me, but it's still 7am there so I don't expect anything until later.

The other big mind drain right now is buying a car. Initially, I thought I wanted a Toyota Tundra, but I wasn't totally impressed after test driving (it seemed even smaller that I thought it would be). I also looked at the Toyota Highlander which I thought was pretty OK. My Dad wants me to look at the H0nda Pilot, but they are very popular right now and would probably be out of my price range because the dealers aren't really "dealing." I also want to test drive those new Chevy Colorado/GMC Canyons, but it seems they are hard to come by. Hardly anyone withing 200 miles has the model I would want. *sigh* I wish I had more than 2, check that, 1.5 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home