Tuesday, April 27, 2004

My final Finals...

I am entering what is most likely the last final exam period of my life. Why am I so sad? Probably because I am a nerd at heart and love going to school. Now THAT is something to be sad about!

I finally saw a copy of the law school yearbook the other day. My copy is waiting for me on main campus, which is why I still don't have it. I'll wait untill more of the great unwashed masses of undergrads skedaddle for the summer before getting over there. Anyway, the reason I mention it is because I have once again managed to be virutally nonexistant in the book. Going back to high school, I've had this knack for being very involved in school, but not being anywhere in the year book. The worse one was when I was the lead in the senior play, and the play did not get a single page in the annual! I gave a tour de force performance, dammit!

This time it isn't so bad. I'm just missing from the group pictures of every organiza tion I belong to. Same thing will happen next year, even for SROC! Somewhere along the line I developed this complex about being recognized for what I do and I somehow have tied recognition to appearance in a year book. I don't know what I'm going to do when I'm out of school. Maybe I'll start my own :)

I'll be a little slow for the next couple of weeks due to finals. I plan on writing a bit about what I wish I had done in law school for any of you that are just starting out, so check back.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home