Thursday, August 05, 2004

Wheels and a roof

Talk about whirlwind! In 3 days I went from homeless with an 8 year old truck that made a new noise everyday to signing a lease on an 1100 sq. ft. condo in Idaho and a brand new Honda Pilot! I feel almost grown up. I'm guessing I'll feel all grown up when I actually get the car on Saturday and when I get the keys to my place. My landlord (described by self and others as "eccentric") has already mailed me the keys.

I'm still trying to find someone who wants to drive with me. 2200 miles is a long way to go by myself. The drive should be really pretty, though. I'm planning on going through Santa Fe, N.M., Denver, Co., Salt Lake City, Ut., and Boise, Id. 4 days of 10 hours a day, or 3 days of 14 should do it. Man, that's a lot of driving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home